Working on our next generation maritime asset management software, we are looking for an individual that is able to help us developing our responsive web applications and mobile apps.
The role needs someone who will contribute to the process by creating the backend source code required to run the role based UIs that derive from our continuous end-user experimentation and the related wireframes and mock-ups that the team creates for our customer-centric development processes.
What do you need to be able to do as a Senior .NET developer?
• Take part in the team development process from customer experiments to production
• Create mock-ups and prototypes of solutions for our customers’ business processes
• Collaborate with the frontend development team to provide required backend services
• Develop responsive web applications
• Create professional backend service architecture
What experience do you have?
• .NET development experience of minimum 5 years
• Developing restful web services for enterprise applications
• Querying complex relational databases with SQL
• Developing database server side logic such as triggers and stored procedures
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and / or Oracle and / or SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere
• Preferably knowledge of DevExpress development framework
• Highly motivated
• Work well under pressure
• Good written and verbal English communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
What’s the package?