Working on our next generation maritime asset management software, we are looking for an individual that is able to take part in the user experience design process with our customers and to transform the results into responsive web application and mobile apps.
The role needs someone who will contribute to the process by creating wireframes and mock-ups for our end-user personas, to refine the works according to results of end-user experimentation and to materialize the results within our product development process.
What do you need to be able to do as a UI/UX developer?
• Take part in the UI/UX design process
• Create wireframes and mock-ups of solutions for our customers’ business processes
• Measure the end-user experimentation results and refine solutions accordingly
• Develop responsive web applications
• Develop mobile apps
What experience do you have?
• UI/UX design thinking and understanding
• Android and / or iOS development skills
• Experience developing hybrid apps (PhoneGap, Cordova, Electron or similar)
• Highly motivated
• Work well under pressure
• Good written and verbal English communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
What’s the package?